Friday, September 9, 2011

[Hebe] Video: KKBOX Question-Answer Interview


Credits: uploader


Q: Favourite animal.
H: Dog
Q: Favourite TW street food
H: Smelly tofu, fried chicken? so many!
Q: Favourite song.
H: My Love
Q: Most frequently used mantra.
H: 然后 Ran Hou (Then)
Q: Favourite S.H.E song.
H: Lao Po!
Q: Which song do you love to sing the most?
H: My Love! hahaha (horse laughter)
Q: Favourite male celebrity.
H: Jude Law
Q: Which variety show do you enjoy attending most?
H: Variety show.. I don’t like to attend variety shows
Q: Favourite people.
H: My parents
Q: Favourite activity with fans.
H: When they write love letters to me, or when they comment about what they think of my songs, allowing me to understand how they feel about it.
Q: Which is your favourite song writer in My Love album?
H: Favourite? I love them all!
Q: Favourite Korean artiste/
H: I’m not familiar with Korean artistes
Q: Your favourite S.H.E member.
H: Hebe. She’s really cute!
Q: Favourite place to sing at.
H: Bathroom
Q: Favourite cake
H: Brownie. Especially those which will have melted choc flowing out, together with Vanilla ice cream!
Q: Favourite music genre.
H: I like them all.
Q: Favourite singer.
H: Tian Fu Zhen
Q: Favourite host.
H: Xiao Yan jie, Tao Zi jie, Cai Kang Yong, Xiao S
Q: Which type of MV do you enjoy filming most?
H: Those that are simple and easy, without having to be in the rain and sun, yet being able to appear so beautiful.
Q: Favourite Country.
H: I like them all.
Q: Favourite fashion style.
H: I kinda like vintage clothings

Translated by tohebe @ Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment